Join our dynamic team in MindWave Belgium as an Azure Cloud Architect and work for a client of ours in the energy industry!
Since 2015, our client has set up services within the Microsoft AZURE Cloud to respond to differentiation and innovation. Over the past 2 years, the use of PaaS services has accelerated in order to set up a DATA platform and an integration platform on which to base the future building blocks of the client's transformation plan. IaaS services have been under implementation since Q3/2022. As part of the IT department's Infrastructures and Operations department, the Azure team is responsible for managing all elements linked to PaaS and IaaS services used. It participates in ongoing projects to analyze, define and implement technical architectures in the Azure cloud. It also provides 3rd line support.
- Elaborate the technical Cloud architecture and its principles in accordance with functional and non-functional requirements, and in collaboration with the Azure team;
- Propose solutions that best meet the needs expressed by the representatives of the various teams, while respecting the principles and standards issued by the IT department and integrating into the existing landscape;
- Supervise projects in the implementation of selected solutions, ensuring understanding and compliance with architecture requirements (contribution to project scoping, integration, evolution...);
- Automate and document the implemented solution in compliance with existing standards;
- Define/complete a service catalog.
- University degree in Computer science or related Engineering discipline;
- At least 3 years of proven experience as an Azure Cloud engineer;
- Good knowledge of governance tools and principles (Azure Policy, Azure RBAC, Subscriptions, Management Groups, etc.);
- Proven experience in analyzing, designing and implementing architectures on a variety of topics mixing IaaS/PaaS/SaaS concepts;
- Understanding of the "Hub & Spoke" model and ability to implement "networking" resources"(Virtual Networks, Routing Tables, Azure Firewall, Network Security Groups);
- Good knowledge of DNS principles;
- Good knowledge of Azure Active Directory Domain Services;
- Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills in French and English;
- Practical working experience in an Agile development (scrum) context;
- Infrastructure as Code: good knowledge of editing and producing artifacts (Azure Resource Manager, Terraform) and scripts (Azure CLI, Azure Powershell);
- Azure DevOps skills: Good knowledge and operational command of continuous integration and delivery concepts (Azure Pipelines);
- Good knowledge of Git repositories and source code management processes/methods;
- Hands-on experience will be required to support OPS teams;
- Able to work in a team but also autonomously;
- Excellent communication skills and willing to work in a multicultural environment.
Important note: This is a full-time assignment, estimated to last a minimum of 1 year, and will start as soon as possible. In consultation with the manager, part of the assignment can be carried out from home and from Gosselies site (client’s HQ) for a minimum of 2 days a week. Additional days of on-site presence may be requested from the consultant, depending on the needs of the department (on an ad hoc basis). As the Gosselies site is not easily accessible by public transport, possession of a driving license and a vehicle will be required for travel.
MindWave offers you
- A fully transparent and healthy working environment, where you feel free to be yourself and grow; because everyone likes to feel appreciated!🚀
- Hybrid working by default; because sometimes it's just easier to work from home.
- We offer full disclosure of all fees to our freelancers, ensuring they always know exactly what they'll be paid for their work; because we value transparency and fairness.
MindWave 🌊 invests in building a strong community of dedicated experts with its consultants and clients. We also aim to be the movement of change that provides a better way of working and growing together. Our client portfolio consists of large companies in FinTech, Pharma, Media and many more.
MindWave is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.