Join our dynamic team in MindWave Belgium as a Full-Stack Java Engineer and embark on diverse, cutting-edge projects across multiple sectors such as banking, finance, insurance, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, media, and governance! We offer a wide range of exciting opportunities for both payroll employees and freelancers, with positions available in various locations including Brussels, Leuven, Ghent, Antwerp, Hasselt, and more, catering to our esteemed clients' needs.
- Design back-end architecture using multiple technologies;
- Build front-end technologies to create user interfaces;
- Build flexible applications and websites as per client and end-user preferences;
- Create an API based on the application;
- Create strong databases and servers that can work without any disruption;
- Collaborate with other departments, clients and professionals to integrate the software with other applications.
- University degree in Computer science or related Engineering discipline;
- At least 4 years of proven experience as a Full-stack developer;
- Strong experience in Java, Spring and Spring Boot and front-end frameworks such as Angular and/or Vue, VueJS;
- Expert-level knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Practical working experience in an Agile development (scrum) context;
- Team player, analytical mindset, ability to deal with cultural diversity;
- Customer-oriented approach and willing to work in a multicultural environment.
MindWave offers you
- A fully transparent and healthy working environment, where you feel free to be yourself and grow; because everyone likes to feel appreciated!🚀
- Hybrid working by default; because sometimes it's just easier to work from home.
- We offer full disclosure of all fees to our freelancers, ensuring they always know exactly what they'll be paid for their work; because we value transparency and fairness.
MindWave 🌊 invests in building a strong community of dedicated experts with its consultants and clients. We also aim to be the movement of change that provides a better way of working and growing together. Our client portfolio consists of large companies in FinTech, Pharma, Media and many more.
MindWave is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.